HAVE YOU SIGNED UP TO OUR CHALLENGE YET? IF NOT THEN SEE BELOW!
Abbie’s Sparkle Foundation MILES to the MOON Challenge will take place between the 1st of October and the 31st of October. The challenge is open for anyone to take part and is free to enter, all you need to do is sign up and log your miles.
You can complete the miles by cycling, running, swimming and any other types of exercise that are distance related.
How you sign up and log your miles:
Click the Blue Sign Up button at the top of the page or click here: https://www.challengehound.
The aim of the MILES to the MOON challenge:
– To celebrate our founder Abbie Main’s 18th Birthday on the 15th of October.
– To raise money to continue supporting children affected by cancer across the UK.
– To raise awareness of Sarcoma https://sarcoma.org.uk.
– To raise awareness of childhood cancer https://www.cclg.org.uk.
– To promote the work that Abbie’s Sparkle Foundation performs https://
To help achieve our aim we would appreciate it if you could share the MILES to the MOON Challenge link.
We would be grateful for any donations to support our challenge using the Virgin Money Giving link https://uk.virginmoneygiving.
Join 933 other participants in doing activity for Abbie’s 18th Birthday Month